?

Log in

OOC: Red Box Info!

Okay, this is just a post about the red box that Sai leaves and what entrails should he ever red box YOU! As most of us knows, inside the red box is a whole human grounded up and stuffed in there very neatly and nicely. How Sai does this is by first shifting into basically a blob and covers the person entirely with himself. The whole shifting/covering/grinding/stuffing into a red box process takes between 2 to 5 minuntes at least it does in the manga and anime. I am more then willing to take longer to give your characters a chance to escape unless you want to be red-boxed. He also eats the people he red-boxed.

Now here are some things that could end up as quite crackish for when your character comes back from being red-box. If Sai does red-box you, he somehow is wearing all of your character's clothing so when they come back.... They will be naked. This is how Sai puts clothes on is by red-boxing someone and putting on their clothes and it is how he 'switches' with a person as well.

I will add more once I think of more but that is basically everything you will need to know about the red-box. Also, please comment if you won't mind your character to be red-boxed that way I have a record of characters and stuffins. Thanks! ^o^ Of course, this applies once he gets his chip removed.

And how does one get out of the red box? Here is too ideas on how they can:

1.) They woun't actually leave the red box and will just come back still with no clothes on with their red box somewhere within the city. (I am going to lean more towards this one then the other one myself. n_n;;)

2.) They would have to find someone to pry open the red box (which a normal human had to use crowbars and such to open it) or break out of it.

Tags:

8th Box [Action for those in Discedo!]

[It has been a stressful month for Sai. With the monsters, getting experimented on by Washu and then that confrontation with Eric. The strange holiday known as Christmas came and then left and then those creepy ghost things came as well. Why was she so scared of being alone? And now more then ever does she not only hear a male's voice in her head but that 'ghost' as Jackie calls it as well. It has been bugging her the more that she thinks about it, ever since she arrived in this city.

... This city that Jackie claims that Sai has been in before.

And that building....

She goes to type up a message to Turkey and one other. She pauses as a few fleeting thoughts go through her mind before moving to look around for a particular reaper.]

Eric? Are you here?

[How to ask him if he wants to come or not.... But just in case, she is going to leave a note for him. Stating her curiosity of a building and wanting to check it out.]

[ooc; People at France's apartment can notice her wondering the apartment and later on, she will be wondering the streets of Discedo.]

7th Box [Event post!]

[Monday]

[Voice; action for apartment-mates]

[The communicator turns on and Sai goes to speak, but her voice as more of a growl-y tone to it as well as pain.]

Anyone else feeling different? Having strange thoughts? Why are we all changing?

[She goes to cough a little with more growls before shutting off the comm. Apartment mates, Sai has locked herself up in a room, not really wanting to leave to show what is going on with her.]


[ Late Monday night, Tuesday]

[Action for those in Discedo]

[Whatever was going on finally hits and now patrolling either the warehouses by the docks or the graveyard is a rather large black dog. It mainly ignoring everything around it but every once in a while, it will go to sit down on it's hunches and let out quite the eerie howl. At least for now, it's not behaving in an aggressive manner. Time will only tell when it happens.]

[ooc; Sai has been changed into a Black Dog and most likely won't attack you unless provoked or attacked first. Please state what time-frame your thread is as this is an all-purpose event post so if any of the Supernatural peoples want to approach Sai they can. Washu will also try to capture Sai in this post as well. Thread-jacking is greatly encouraged and lets have fun shall we~?]
[The first thing that can be seen is the image of a silver skull tie-slide being held in Eric's hand before Sai goes to show her face, smiling a small smile.]

Jackie, I have a question about this item. [She feels just a touch bad for using the scientist like this. But Eric is more important, far more important. But now she goes to smile as much as she could.]

And I have something for you as well!

5th Box [Voice]

[The communicator flickers on to at first static before muffled voices can be heard. Both a grown man's with a Chinese accent and a little girl's voice.]

Like this, "miao!"

Miao?

There that's good.

[A small giggle before a much louder and more confident.] Miao~!

So cute!

[Another series of giggles can be heard before the comm is shut off.]

[ooc; Semi-haitus is over a lot quicker then expected, still gonna be a little slow but not as slow. Italics are Lau.]

4th WALL POST!

Why are there suddenly a lot more people? I don't know if I like it or not.... Eric where you are you? [So she can hide near you.]

.... Is Batman and Miss Grell okay?


Is this even normal to have the scientists bring this many people in at once?

4th Box [Video][Discedo]

[The feed starts after a few seconds of static to show Sai, wearing this coat, buttoned up and her face half hidden, stepping out of the subway entrance. She takes a couple of moments to scan the area before letting out a small giggle.]

Eric~! It looks like we have arrived!

[She opens her mouth to say something else before quickly moving to cover her nose. Urgh, what is that rotten smell? At least this time around, there wasn't a chance of her getting wet. She moves to trot forward, instantly curious about the new area around them and with that, the smell is forgotten. She blinks and stops briefly at something off screen, staring at it for a few moments before shaking her head to dismiss it.]

Hurry Eric hurry! [Time to get back to being all smiles as the feed cuts out.]

[ooc; Any action threads maybe thread-jacked by either a wild Ammy or a wild Eric!]

3rd Box [Action for those in Spero]

[That doll... That most freakish doll ever. It was so cute and charming at first but then she had left it behind and it followed her... And keep talking to her. Heather didn't like it one bit. It scared her. That woman, Little Washu offered the bonfire idea but it was too far away and she really didn't want to spend that much time alone with it.

She could give it away but no... She wouldn't want to wish it on another person.

Heather adjusts the old sweater to better fit as she trots out and keeping a lookout for a good place for the doll's resting place. She pauses and goes to stare at it...]

.... STOP STARING AT ME! [And here, with all of her chipped might, goes to throw the doll with all of her might, not caring if it hits a person or building. Throwing things always fixes problems.]

2nd Box [Event post, backdated to 10/29]

[Hello, Discedo! Hopefully you all been having a nice peaceful day. You are? Good! Cause now that peacefulness is going to be interrupted by a scream then the sound of something being thrown and hitting a rock.After a few moments of heavy panting the source of the scream speaks.]

I... Don't want this doll anymore.... Whoever it belongs to can take it.... Back?

[This time just a short scream and once more the sound of something being thrown can be heard before the feed is cut off.]

1st Box [Voice]

[The communicator clicks on and the sound of a little girl's voice can be heard.]

Where am I? Why is it dark in here? [A small pause] And wet.

Ara? I think that I see a way out.

[But enough of that, there is a more important question to be answered.]

Is there anyone out there?